Mojito Lamb Kabobs
- 4 Limes, divided
- 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.25 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 8 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 12 lamb loin chops, trimmed
- In a large bowl, combine the zest and juice from 3 limes, oil, mint, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add the lamb and toss to coat.
- Marinate the lamb for 4 hours, tossing every hour.
- Cut the remaining lime into wedges.
- Skewer the meaty part of 2 lamb chops onto a skewer. Place a lime wedge onto the skewer and repeat with two additional pieces of lamb, another wedge and a final two pieces of lamb.
- Make a second skewer.
- Drape the bones of the first skewer over the center spit and attach the skewer to the rotisserie wheel.
- Use an empty skewer to secure the lamb bones.
- Rotate the wheel and repeat with the second lamb skewer.
- Roast at 370 for 15-20 minutes for medium-rare.