Turkey Guacamole Burger
- 1 pound Ground turkey
- 0.5 cup diced canned tomatoes, liquid drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 2 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs, plain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados, crushed
- 0.5 small red onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 0.5 plum tomato, diced small
- 2 teaspoon Lime juice
- 0.75 teaspoon salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- 0.25 cup margarine
- 0.5 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Combine the burger ingredients in a bowl. Shape the combined ingredients into four patties.
- Mix the guacamole ingredients in another bowl until the guacamole is creamy.
- Place the burgers on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
- Press the Power Button and increase the cooking temperature to 390° F and the cooking time to 20 mins. Flip the burgers halfway through the cooking time (10 mins.).
- Set the burgers aside.
- Cut the hamburger buns in half horizontally and butter them with the margarine.
- Place two buns on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
- Press the Power Button and cook until the rolls are golden (about 3 mins.). Repeat until all the buns are toasted.
- Place the burgers on the buns with the guacamole and the queso fresco.